|Description||It works with or without water, no need to refill at night||Special for hospitals, food hygiene profession, dental, clean room, food preparation, industrial environment, pharmaceutical industries||Provides an accurate and fast reading in 20 seconds based on the advanced sensory probe.||UltraCare XT Homecare Bed||K1 Basic Wheelchair with Permanent Full-Length Arms and Swing-Away Footrests, 300 lb. Weight Capacity, 18" Width||More Professional Dental Tools, Make Living Healthier, Brighter, Fresher. Made of Surgical Stainless Steel and Best Assistant for Better Living.|
|Content||1-5L adjustable, Flow rate 1 L concentration 90% ± 2%, flow rate 2 L concentration 78% ± 2%, flow rate 3 L to 4 L concentration 50% ± 3%, flow rate 5 L concentration 30% ± 3%|
- This unit has a timer function (2 hours), and the sleep mode keeps quiet during sleep at night without generating excessive noise, so you have a comfortable and quiet sleeping environment.
- With time setting function,AC 110V(not battery powered).It works with or without water, no need to refill at night
|Whether you need it for surgical reasons or to filter out dust, germs, smoke & pollen, masks are the perfect solution. Face masks should be worn to help prevent cross-contamination. How to Use The Mask:|
Available in 3 ply, Ear loop, Bacteria filtration efficiency, fluid resistance, elastic bands, soft.
- Cover Completely: Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water. Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Discard the Mask: Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- Clean once Discarding Mask: Remove the mask from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
|Fahrenheit for you and include Instructions. The professional basal thermometer is lightweight and portable, you can carry it with you anywhere and anytime.
The waterproof tip allows you to clean the thermometer in an easy and hygienic way. The hard case that comes with the thermometer allows you to keep it that way.
The waterproof design of this fever thermometer for adults and kids allow for use orally, rectally or underarm, to suit your needs. Best choice as personal thermometer, thermometer for the whole family and/or pet owners.
You just need to press the probe under your arm or in your mouth to take temperatures and get a reading in seconds. The thermometer could monitor and read the body temperature measurement value quickly through the large and clear LCD display. One-button switch, automatic shut-down, it is easy to use
It beeps to signal the end of quick and reliable temperature readings|
- Bed combines performance, function and style to help fit any configuration or room style
- AdvanceCare position with integrated pendant connections on both sides of mattress support platform
- 4-section support platform helps offer full range of comfort and therapeutic positions
- 500 lb. operating capacity
|K1 Basic Wheelchair with Permanent Full-Length Arms and Swing-Away Footrests, 300 lb. Weight Capacity, 18" Width
- Durable with TIG-welded frame and gray powder-coat finish
- Comfortable nylon upholstery
- Smooth-rolling, solid flat-free tires
- Dual axle hemi-height adjustable
- 300-lb. (136 kg) weight capacity
|AirSense™ 10 is one of the world’s most widely used series of CPAP and APAP machines, each designed to deliver high-quality therapy for a better night’s sleep.
Each machine gives you access to myAir™ – a free online support program and app 1 that syncs with your mobile or web-based device to provide a nightly sleep score, coaching and more to help you stay on track.
The AirSense 10 series includes four different models: CPAP, Elite, AutoSet and AutoSet for Her
Built-in humidifier and Climate Control Auto setting provide breathing comfort
User-friendly controls and an intuitive interface make it simple to navigate settings and the nightly sleep report
AutoRamp ™ feature delivers a low airflow pressure to help you fall asleep, then steadily increases to your prescribed level
Expiratory pressure relief (EPR) ™ maintains regular airflow pressure while you inhale and reduces pressure to make it easier when exhaling
myAir is an online support program and app that automatically sends your therapy data to your computer or smartphone. It lets you know how you slept the night before and provides personalized coaching tips and encouragement to help you stay on track with your therapy.