|Content||This stylish steam inhaler helps you take control of your cold, flu or allergy symptoms while adding a sleek touch to any room. Start breathing easier in minutes by inhaling the warm, soothing mist. Protect your health without harmful side effects by using this natural form of therapy at the first sign of congestion. Easily control the amount of steam and size of the particles by adjusting them to your symptoms. You can also enhance the healing effects of the steam by adding your favorite essential oils to the aromatherapy tray. The filter free feature means that you don't have to stop in the middle of your day and replace costly filters.|
- Your personal steam inhaler naturally and effectively helps relieve respiratory symptoms of the common cold, sore throat, cough, flu, laryngitis , bronchitis, sinusitis, asthma, and allergies
- Filter free steam control with aromatherapy tank makes it easy for you to control the amount of steam your steam vaporizer produces while enhacing your experience with pleasant scents of your choice
- Deluxe 3-in-1 Steel Commode has a back rail that removes quickly and easily
- Features a durable, plastic seat with lid and plastic armrests for additional patient comfort
- Adjustable legs allow seat to be raised or lowered in 1" increments
- Seat height range is 15"-21"(38-53 cm); 15"(38 cm) seat depth; width between arms is 19" (48 cm); 24" overall width.
- 350-lb. (159 kg) weight capacity
- Padded backrest flips forward and backward enabling the user to sit comfortably on either side.
- Seat flips up to allow user to stand or walk inside the rollator.
- Folds completely flat for easy storage and transport.
- Features easy-to-identify yellow adjustment points, folding cup holder, memory foam seat and neoprene storage bag.
- Can comfortably accommodate larger patients with a 600 lb. (272 kg) weight capacity and an extra-wide 42" x 80" (107 x 203 cm) deck; overall length of 88" (224 cm)
- All-steel frame and heavy-duty pan deck ensure patient safety
- Ideal positioning and comfort with a hand control that can maneuver into multiple positions
- 2 locking and 2 nonlocking casters for ease of transport
|Whether you need it for surgical reasons or to filter out dust, germs, smoke & pollen, masks are the perfect solution. Face masks should be worn to help prevent cross-contamination. How to Use The Mask:|
Available in 3 ply, Ear loop, Bacteria filtration efficiency, fluid resistance, elastic bands, soft.
- Cover Completely: Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water. Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Discard the Mask: Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- Clean once Discarding Mask: Remove the mask from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Linak motors for dynamic movement without disturbing a partner or surrounding residents
- Foot section does not pitch down, but plateaus to help reduce edema of lower extremities
- Nurse lock-out and emergency battery back-up
|Dimensions||10 × 7 × 5 in|