|Description||Knockdown Bath Benches with Microban||Aluminum Bath Benches with Back||Steel Commode with Microban||K1 Basic Wheelchair with Permanent Full-Length Arms and Swing-Away Footrests, 300 lb. Weight Capacity, 18" Width||Deluxe 3-in-1 Steel Commode has a back rail that removes quickly and easily||Transfer Bench with Back|
- Bath benches are ideal for patients who have difficulty sitting in a standard bathtub or standing in the shower
- They feature Microban antimicrobial* product protection built-in to make your bath bench last longer and look cleaner
- Microban antimicrobial* product protection helps prevent the uncontrolled growth of bacteria, mold and mildew on the bath bench and provides 24/7 cleanliness protection
- *These antimicrobial properties are built-in to protect the bath bench. The bath bench does not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms
- Nonslip, rubber feet help keep the benches in place on the bathtub or shower floor
- Increased patient comfort comes from the generous, high-density polyethylene seat and back (20"W x 12"D) and angled legs that distribute weight over a larger area.
- Suction-cup tips on all four legs provide even more stability and safety.
- Built-in hand grips.
- Durable anodized aluminum frame is rust resistant.
- Seat height adjusts from 14.5 - 19.5" (37 - 49.5 cm).
- Microban antimicrobial* product protection is built in to make your beside commode last longer and look cleaner
- *These antimicrobial properties are built in to protect bedside commode. The bedside commode does not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms.
- Tool-free assembly; powder coated for easy cleaning
- Features a convenient toilet paper holder; splash guard included for over-the-toilet use
- Supports up to 350 lb. (158 kg)
|K1 Basic Wheelchair with Permanent Full-Length Arms and Swing-Away Footrests, 300 lb. Weight Capacity, 18" Width
- Durable with TIG-welded frame and gray powder-coat finish
- Comfortable nylon upholstery
- Smooth-rolling, solid flat-free tires
- Dual axle hemi-height adjustable
- 300-lb. (136 kg) weight capacity
- Deluxe 3-in-1 Steel Commode has a back rail that removes quickly and easily
- Features a durable, plastic seat with lid and plastic armrests for additional patient comfort
- Adjustable legs allow seat to be raised or lowered in 1" increments
- Seat height range is 15"-21"(38-53 cm); 15"(38 cm) seat depth; width between arms is 19" (48 cm); 24" overall width.
- 350-lb. (159 kg) weight capacity
- Blow-molded transfer bench allows patients to enter and use bathing area safely
- Suction cup feet grip the tub floor for added safety
- Side arm provides extra stability and leverage
- Support and stability at an economical price
- Direction of the seat back can be reversed easily without tools
|Dimensions||3 × 4 × 10 in|
Green, Pink, Powder Blue, Purple